SBM-NMIMS Mumbai shortlists the MBA aspirants on the basis of NMAT by GMAC which is a yearly exam. The SBM-NMIMS Mumbai offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready. NMIMS Registration process is open till October 15 and the Registration Re-application is open till December 26, 2019.
NMIMS-SBM: Key Highlights
- NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai has received Global International AACSB Accreditation.
- Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (School Of Business Management) offers management programmes at its four campuses. The NMIMS Mumbai MBA programmes offered by SBM-NMIMS are MBA with specialization in Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations & Decision Sciences; MBA –HRM and MBA Pharmaceutical Management.
- The Case Method is the chief pedagogical tool at NMIMS MBA to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning
- The NMIMS-SBM educational experience aims to equip students with management skills to help them navigate through the complex business environment of today.
- Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies School Of Business Management (NMIMS-SBM), Mumbai offers MBA with an intake of 540; MBA (HRM)- Intake 60; MBA Pharmaceutical management- Intake 60; PGDBM at Hyderabad campus- Intake 60; PGDM at Bengaluru campus- Intake 120
NMIMS Mumbai Fees
- NMIMS Mumbai Fee for MBA and MBA (HR) programme is - Rs.19.76 Lakhs
- The NMIMS Fees for MBA Pharmaceutical Management is - Rs.12 Lakhs
NMIMS Mumbai Placements
SBM-NMIMS, Mumbai Placements have consistently achieved 100% record. The Placement 2019 details on NMIMS Mumbai average package, highest package, top recruiters are as below:
- NMIMS Mumbai Average Package: Rs.17.97 Lakhs
- NMIMS Mumbai Highest package: Rs. 30.37 Lakhs
Top Recruiters at SBM-NMIMS: Bain, Cognizant, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, IBM, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Accenture, Google, Amazon, Wipro